CLINITEK Status® Connect System
Need the ability to wirelessly manage your point-of-care urinalysis testing process?
Centralize control over your point-of-care urinalysis testing program with the CLINITEK Status Connect System.
Supports Flexible & Efficient Connectivity
- Connect to your hospital’s LIS/HIS, EMR or point-of-care middleware solution
- Connects by wireless, Ethernet or serial transmission
- Supports HL7 and POCT1-A2 protocols
- Interfaces with leading point-of-care data management solutions* for centralized control and testing oversight - including Siemens’ RAPIDComm® Data Management System** and Connectivity Solution**; Conworx Technology POCceleratorTM; MAS RALS®-Plus; TELCOR Quick-Linc®
Advanced Operational Control and Management
- Provides customized operator access level
- Supports operator ID entry and lockout
- Prevents unauthorized use, based on customizable settings
Enhanced Quality Control
- Optional barcode reader eliminates manual steps and reduces transcription errors
- Maintain up-to-date operator certification records and restrict operator access as needed
- Define specific QC protocols for operators across multiple sites
- QC lockout if protocol is not followed or QC test fails
- QC documentation and report downloads are available on demand
- Store up to 200 QC test records
Improved Data Integrity
- Checks each strip for humidity to prevent reporting of falsely elevated results
- Detects interferences in test samples and provides printed notation for improved results interpretation***
- Indentifies Siemens strip type to save time
*Interfaces in development
**Under development. Not available for sale
***Feature not available in the U..S.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.