Prostate Artery Embolization
Proud partner of the PAE pioneers
Satellite Symposium at CIRSE on Tuesday, September 19th 1-2pm, Auditorium 2
- Prof. Dr. Götz Martin Richter, Best practices to reduce radiation in complex interventions
- Prof. Dr. Marc Sapoval, CBCT as a mandatory tool for PAE: guidance and target evaluation
- Dr. Stephan Waldeck, Robotic imaging in the comprehensive spectrum of interventions in a military hospital
ESIR Prostate Embolisation, Milan (IT), October 11-12, 2017
Satellite Symposium at GEST 2017 on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 12:15-13:00
- Tobias F. Jakobs MD, Liver and beyond: Optimizing radiopaque beads embolization with DynaCT
- Nigel Hacking MD, DynaCT Imaging and Guidance for PAE: how does it work?
Carnevale, F.C., Antunes, A.A., da Motta Leal Filho, J.M. et al, Prostatic artery embolization as a primary treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia: preliminary results in two patients. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2010; 33:355–361.
Pisco, J.M., Pinheiro, L.C., Bilhim, T., Duarte, M., Mendes, J.R., Oliveira, A.G. Prostatic arterial embolization to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2011;22:11–19.
Bagla, S., Rholl, K.S., Sterling, K.M. et al, Utility of Cone-Beam CT Imaging in Prostatic Artery Embolization. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2013;24:1603–1607.
Bhatia, S., Harward, S.H., Sinha, V.K. et al, Prostate Artery Embolization via Transradial or Transulnar versus Transfemoral Arterial Access: Technical Results. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2017;28:898–905.